Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome to my ePortfolio blog! Because of the increasing focus on new technologies in education, I have implemented a variety of tools to demonstrate how newer technology can be incorporated into classroom instruction. My portfolio has been organized to provide you with an introduction to my teaching philosophy, my technology skills, Web 2.0 and software tools that I have used, online resources that can be integrated into lessons and field experiences that I have had in Special Education.





"Students learn what they care about . . .," Stanford Ericksen has said, but Goethe knew something else: "In all things we learn only from those we love." Add to that Emerson's declaration: "the secret of education lies in respecting the pupil." and we have a formula something like this: "Students learn what they care about, from people they care about and who, they know, care about them . . ."
Barbara Harrell Carson, 1996, Thiry Years of Stories

1 comment:

  1. STC technologies is one of the best institutions in the software testing education business. We are based in India and we offer training certifications in the field of software testing. We are keen to offer the latest curriculum which enables you to cope with the current technologies and developments in the field of software testing.

    STC Technologies|STC Technologies

    ReplyDelete